YouTube Management

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by flysweets, Oct 9, 2015.

1. flysweets

flysweets Adventurer Adventurer

Hi friends,
    I've been keeping a close eye on this project for quite some time now! I have you followed on all of the social media tools you use, but I had a realization that you haven't posted any new videos on your YouTube channel in a year!

I have some experience in video editing and YouTube uploading/production and was wondering if you were interested in having someone manage the AoA Official YouTube channel. I know many people (myself included) would love to see the progress over time from alpha through release.

We could even use the live streams you guys host as well, and would gladly edit them down to highlights and share through your channel. I think with YouTube being such a successful platform (and since you are already advertising your channel on Here, Facebook, Gamejolt, Twitch, Twitter and more) having someone providing the audience with more to keep up with might be a good idea and spread the excitement!

Thank you for your consideration, a resume/links to my past work available upon request!

Sincerely,
    Dave R.

2. RobinHoodPT

RobinHoodPT Teal VIP Teal VIP Legend Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Off-topic

Could you send me your past work on youtube? I'm also a youtuber and it's nice to see that there are more!

3. flysweets

flysweets Adventurer Adventurer

Sure, I'll PM you some of the YouTube videos I did as a kid. As an adult I really only did light work for other YouTubers and more recently I help teach people how to use Xsplit and OBS to optimize their PC's and upload capability.

I work for Apple and I've had to teach a lot of customers through our One to One personal training. iMovie- and before that Final Cut are two of the applications I'm certified in but (being a PC guy) I would probably edit in Sony Vegas. Also if they are interested in perusing this I wouldn't mind having a partner :)

RobinHoodPT likes this.