Original Sword Skills

Discussion in 'Questions-Queries' started by Luminous, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Luminous

Luminous

Will Original Sword Skills(Like Mothers Rosario) exist in the finished game?

2. Judah

Judah Game Designer Rainbow VIP Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Sword Skills specifically from the light novels/anime will not exist in the game. That said, we'll be exploring different ways to provide players who, for example, finish a long quest-line of some sorts with unique weapon skills that can't be gained any other way. It's not set in stone yet, but it is absolutely something we want to include in the game, but we've got to be careful about how we approach doing it.

3. Illyon

Illyon Pokémon Master | Treasure Hunters God Christmas VIP Halloween VIP Blue VIP Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

I'm rather certain the question was referring to the system "Original Sword Skill", enabling the player to create their very own skills.

While not being a developer, I'd say this would be far too much effort to implement and actually get to work. I guess, technically, you could have a "create-a-skill" interface that has a whole lot of parameters to freely adjust, but that'd raise the questions of how to balance it and where to draw the lines.

Personally I'd be interested in seeing how it could work out, but if it's possible in the first place is something I can't answer.

4. Luminous

Luminous

Yeah, thats what I meant. Thanks for the answer!

5. SplitzBlxnk

SplitzBlxnk

If you want a game like that check out Plus Ultra II