[DUST]Dust Rebellion[Recruiting]

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tokikaze, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Tokikaze

Tokikaze Treasure Hunter Knight 2018 Red VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

Dust_reb_logo.jpg
    Welcome, lads and ladies, in Dust Rebellion.
    My name is Hisoka, and I'm the founder and headmaster of the guild.
    Hierarchy
    Headmaster

As the headmaster, I pledge to fulfill my role of commander and judge over the guild.
    My rank shall not be decided with the competitions.

Tokikaze(formerly Hisoka)

Quartermaster
    As the quartermaster, I pledge to fulfill my role of vice-commander and judge over the guild.

Judge
    As the judge, I pledge to fulfill my role of judge of the guild.

Treasurer
    As the treasurer, I pledge to protect the guild's wealth.

Captain
    As the captain, I pledge to lead and defend my team.
    My rank shall be decided with the competitions.

Guild members
    As a member of Dust Rebellion, I pledge my fidelity to the guild.

Mojo(rank 1)

Lone wolves members
    As a lone wolf, I pledge my fidelity on myself.

Affiliation/Patronizing guilds
    We do not belong to the guild, but we will look over it and support it.

♦What is Dust Rebellion?
    Dust Rebellion is more than a guild.
    It's a family and a place for everyone, guild members and not.
    At the moment, the guild doesn't have a purpose to fulfill, beside the completion of the game​
    ♦What can it do for the community and the game?
    The guild has the solid base of rivalry and bonding throughout the competition.
    The guild members and the occasional outsiders can decide on the competitions to make, and how to rank themselves.
    Summing it up: you're all rivals and friends inside the guild.​
    ♦What are the requirements?
    The guild's lounge is open to everyone.
    But, if you want to join it, you can post your recruitment. Beware, though. Once you're in, you're bound to the pledge of the competition(except me, the Judges, the Quartermaster and the Treasurer). It means that your rank shall be decided with the competitions.
    Here's a template for the recruitment:
    Forum name:
    IG name:
    Role:

Reason(if you request the higher ranks):
    Pledge:
    What does it mean having a rank? And what is this competition?
    Every member(beside myself, the Judges, the Quartermaster and the Treasurer)is ranked with a number. Only the higher ranks can ask to fulfill the role of captain of a team.
    Now you're asking. How do we rank up?
    Easy said. The guild members(including the higher ups) can decide to make a competition. Me and/or the Quartermaster and/or the judges, will look over the competitions. Based on what the guild member did, the latter can move up/down on the ranking.
    What kind of competitions, you ask? Competitions made with board games and/or videogames.​

Also, other guilds can support this guild, and look over the competitions as a chance of competing against each other. Just name your guild(if you're a high rank)

Discord channel: https://discord.gg/YYmESy2
    Steam group(WIP, Closed): https://steamcommunity.com/groups/dustrebellion/

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
    Zeke likes this.
  2. LeSpaceCow

LeSpaceCow Adventurer Adventurer

In my opinion these rules sound very acceptable and I still did not decide on which server i will play. Just one question can someone of the higher ranks force you to do a raid, because I always like it if i have a free choice and do not like it if someone commands me in a game too much. If you can act independable i could think about to join this guild, btw if this sounds arrogant, it was not meant to sound like that.

3. Caesar

Caesar Halloween VIP Halloween VIP Veteran Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer

Sooo not really sure what you mean by, "Healing services." You do know there won't be a healing class in-game right?

4. Tokikaze

Tokikaze Treasure Hunter Knight 2018 Red VIP Dark Green VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

No, forcing your squad to do a raid will mean that the one who do that can be reported. Everyone has their own way of playing. But if we have to do a previously planned raid, then we need teamwork.
    You can say that everyone act like solorers XD.
    In conclusion, anyone is responsable of himself or,if they want, for their teammates. Forcing someone to do something can be punishable, from a temporary ban from the guild to a permanent one.
    If you want to join, contact me by pm, so I can give you the guild signature(if you want to put it on your profile ;) )
    I know there's no class(not really, I remembered it after I post the introduction XD).
    'Healing services' is part of the 'Shield' division's role(I'll explain it later on a post that explains the divisions' roles),which have the right and the duty to go in first line to help the guild members(for example,during raids),while in normal situations, they can play normally.I hope the explanation was useful :)

5. Tokikaze

[DUST] update 8/28/15
    Dust Rebellion's divisions

As it was explained in the guild introduction,'Dust Rebellion' has 4 divisions: Saber,Rapier,Battlesword and Shield.Each division is led by a Lieutenant, and they're all controlled by the Commander(or Vice-Commander)
    However, each division can take different quests(for example,the Saber can go for a quest,while the Battlesword can go farming,Rapier can go for training etc.),but when there's an important raid(for example, the boss floor raid), all division must partecipate(at least 70%-80% member per division)
    Dust Rebellion's divisions:which one to choose and their roles
    The names are not purely random(or for fashion XD). In fact, each division's name represents a specified class and role inside the guild. Here's the full description of their roles(during the raids):
    • Saber/Rapier/Battlesword division:They are the offensive divisions, meant to be the front-liners during the raids,team-based tournaments etc.
    • Shield division:Can be considered both a offensive and defensive division.They are meant to be the support division, and the second-line if the first three divisions fails the attack, aiding the front-liners, if needed.
    Choosing your division isn't that simple:depending on which weapon you're using, your combat style, you'll be recommended for a certain division.
    Dust Rebellion's divisions:Joint forces
    Even there are different type of divisions, friends who can be in different divisions, can create a special party, under their Lieutenant's permission.Those special parties are commonly called 'Joint force',and it can be renamed by the party members.However, those kind of parties are under control of all the party member's Lieutenant.But if the joint force has members from all the 4 divisions, the Joint force will be under a Supervisor's control.
    EXTRA: Dust Rebellion's divisions:'Order'/'Wolf' division
    Since the Supervisors, the Commander, the Vice-Commander and the Founder do not belong to any division, there's a special one meant for them, called simply 'Order', or the 'Wolf' division.Each party can have only 2 members(3 is the max).And they are the elites of the guild, in the command and in combat(except the Founder XD)

I think that's it. If you need more details, contact me by pm.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  6. cyrogaming

cyrogaming

I'd love to join the guild when everything starts up. I'll be in touch soon if you need me and am willing to take any action possible to make the guild better!

7. Tokikaze

Sure.You're free to join, just send me a message by pm, and I'll add your name to the guild :)
    Btw, the signature will not be available for the moment, due to the fact that I'm going to modify it so it can be customizable(I hope :D)

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  8. Tokikaze

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:I modified the Hierarchy. And soon it will go for the Divisions as well. Stay tuned for more updates ;)

9. deminuit1

deminuit1 Adventurer Adventurer

If you'd have me, I'd love to join!

10. Tokikaze

Sure(sorry for the delayed message. I was a little bit busy...pm me if you need more informations ;))

11. Tokikaze

Update 11/29/15: Division Reform
    Ok. As I already told earlier in my edited post, I would have edited the description about the Division. Here we go :D
    Main Divisions
    DR is divided in 4 Divisions,each of them leaded by a Lieutenant Colonel, or the one with the highest rank. The 4 Divisions are Battlesword, Rapier, Sabre/Saber and Shield. During the normal duties, the divisions have to train the new recruits, or can supply the guild with resources by searching inside the Floor's Labyrinths or special dungeons. Normally, guild members have to be equally sent to their division, without overwhelming a particular division. In that case, there will be a new selection. Also, members from different divisions can create a Joint Force Party(JFP for short), led by the one with the highest rank in the group.
    Battlesword Division
    The Battlesword Division will take the ones who has a high damage dealing, or high defense(tanks, spear wielders etc.)
    Rapier Division
    Based on high DPS and SPD, Rapier is the fastest division.
    Sabre/Saber Division
    Highest critical damage.
    Shield Division
    Despite the name, this one is suggested for the recruits who are trying to level up(I don't hate newbies. I can be a newbie too XD)
    Wolf Division
    Special Division for the former Lieutenant Colonels, the Commander, the Vice-Commander, the Founder and the Supervisors). But it's not the elite(otherwise, why would I have created the Deus ra-...oh wait. That was supposed to be a secret ._.)

Also, to conclude, I'm planning to create a group on STEAM. That should expand AoA community. I love this community so much :D
    Well...I think that's it. Stay tuned for more news. This is the Founder. Cya!

12. Senji

Senji Cyan VIP Cyan VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer Oldtimer Alpha Key Holder

I'm not here to join your guild (Oh god that sounded so snobby ;w; ), but I just wanted to drop by and say good luck with your guild c;
    I hope it grows and you could have a great relationship with your guild mates that lasts!
    Btw the name Dust Rebellion reminds me of the "Diamond Dust Rebellion" movie from Bleach XD
    Peace Snowwind ;3
    o7

13. Tokikaze

Thank you Senji :3 I really appreciate that.
    When I created the guild I was inspired by the Dust of the RWBY series. 'Rebellion' came as I love the Devil May Cry franchise. But before I officially created the guild, I noticed that sounded like the Bleach movie, and I kept it *hahahaha*

14. Zeke

Zeke Shoutbox Ban Rainbow VIP Knight Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

I'm too cool for your app. This will be my temporary home. Add me to the guild until Rose's comes out; unless I can be in two, that is. ^_^

15. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Black VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

sounds hot

16. Zeke

I'm leaving the guild.

17. Tokikaze

...I'm disbanding it. Everyone, go somewhere else ._.

18. Tokikaze

No, seriously. I'm disbanding it since everyone is going to the main ones ._.

19. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Black VIP Black VIP Young Knight Seasoned Adventurer

u fkn wot zeke

20. Zeke

Sorry, Kazeyuki, but I agree there is no point in a guild when one takes all of the members.